The HB-200-X features three prongs that project from the back of the anchor. The prongs prevent positive wind-loads from crushing the wallboard by transferring these loads to the back of the stud.
- HB-200-X is an adjustable veneer anchor with prongs that project from the back to prevent positive wind-loads from crushing the wallboard.
- The L-shaped plate section has numerous ribs for added strength and 9/32″ holes for connecting screws.
- The eyelets allow 2X-HOOK™ (pintle) insertion (1 1/4″ maximum allowable eccentricity) and are sized to prevent in-and-out movement beyond allowable tolerances.
- The compressed leg 2X-HOOK™ has been tested and designed to withstand over 200-lbf, in tension or compression, at maximum allowed offset (ACI 530 188.8.131.52.5.4) of 1-1/4” (disengagement of the pintle from the veneer anchor). These results exceed BIA recommendations and the capabilities of standard “round wire” hooks or pintles by over 100%!
- H&B Seismic Hook and Continuous Wire