HB-213-HS is a High-Strength Veneer Anchor System for heavy-duty applications. It combines the HB-213 and H&B’s Heavy Duty 1/4” diameter Compressed Leg Mighty-Lok® Hook, which is flattened and serrated to fit a 3/8” mortar joint satisfying code requirements for mortar bed thickness.
- The Mighty-Lok® Hook CAN BE INSTALLED WITH LEGS POINTING UP OR DOWN.
- Ideal for usage when the offset of engagement between pintle and anchor is greater than 1-1/4″. Compressed leg length will accommodate up to 2 1/4″ of effective adjustability while maintaining sufficient strength.
- Longer leg lengths are available on special order, subject to loading requirements. (Note: ACI 530 section 6.2 indicates maximum offset of 1-1/4″ for standard 3/16″ diameter pintle.)
- Also ideal for wide cavity conditions, where a standard 3/16″ pintle would not satisfy load requirements. (Note: ACI 530 section 6.2 indicates maximum allowable span of 4-1/2″ for standard 3/16″ diameter pintles.)
- The L-shaped plate section has numerous ribs for added strength and 9/32″ holes for connecting screws.
- The eyelets allow pintle insertion (1 1/4″ maximum allowable eccentricity) and are sized to prevent in-and-out movement beyond allowable tolerances.
- Suitable for 3/8″ mortar joints.
- Legs fabricated to accommodate up to 6″ thick insulation and/or wallboard combination (state thickness when ordering)
- Optional:HB-213 Washer to hold insulation to back-up
- HB-213 was called the HB-200/DA-213 (which replaced the HB-200 Adjustable Veneer Anchor)
- 16″ x 16″ spacing Recommended