HB SEALANT is a multi-purpose, resilient joint sealant that combines economy and high performance. It is ideal for a wide range of applications where joint movement requires compression and extension in excess of 25%.
- An accessory to H&B’s non-asphaltic flashing lines, it is used primarily for lapping and sealing flashings, drip edges, terminations, and end dams, particularly in areas where moisture is likely to be a factor.
- Because HB SEALANT is a moisture-curing polyether sealant, it is effective in damp, dry or cold climates and is free of solvents and isocyanates.
- It will not shrink upon curing, bubble on damp surfaces as polyurethanes sealants often do, or discolor when exposed to UV light.
- HB SEALANT has excellent elastomeric properties and adheres to most construction materials including difficult surfaces such as anodized metals and coatings.
- HB SEALANT is effective in many difficult construction site conditions: It can be applied to damp surfaces at temperatures as low as 32°F (0°C)