HW-340 Malleable Iron Wedge Inserts are embedded into concrete slabs to allow for secure and adjustable attachment of materials to a concrete structure.
- HW-340 Standard Wedge Insert must be installed at least 1-1/2″ from bottom of slab.
- Nail holes in the back of the insert allow easy nailing to forms.
- When the forms are stripped, the open face of the insert is flush with the concrete.
- Used with Askew Head Bolt, the beveled head of the askew head bolt engages the internal wedge shape of the insert and produces an automatic tightening action when a load is placed on it.
- Shear: 16,650 lbs.
- Tension: 13,093 lbs.
- Concrete Strength: 4,125 psi
- Torque: 150 ft./lbs.