A cross-slot polyethylene retainer that simply slides over Blok-Lok plate anchors and uses a friction fit to secure rigid insulation to the backup, reducing wall penetrations and labor costs associated with clips that must be hammered in.
- Firmly holds insulation against the air/vapour barrier.
- Reduces penetrations in insulation/barrier for a more energy efficient wall.
- Allows for easy installation of masonry veneer construction.
- Fits snugly over plate anchors and slightly embeds insulation for a secure fit.
- Labor-saving, cost-effective alternative to standard insulation clips.
- Will work with Blok-Lok’s standard or shear veneer plate anchors.