PTA-420 HS partition top anchors—clear butyrate PTA Tube with polyethylene expansion filler is placed over rod anchor, which has been attached to concrete or steel. The vertical joint is then filled with mortar, fully surrounding tube.
- PTA-420 anchors are suitable for construction using steel or concrete.
- PTA-420 anchors are for bolted or welded connections
- PTA-420 anchors provide lateral shear resistance at the upper limit of masonry walls, they permit vertical deflection of the slab above, without transferring compressive loads to the masonry wall below.
- Other sizes available for heavy-duty applications.
- All details shown with Neoprene Sponge