The PTA-364 Partition Top Anchor, suitable for construction using steel or concrete, provides lateral shear resistance at the upper limit of masonry walls.
- The anchor permits vertical deflection of the slab above, without transferring compressive loads to the masonry wall below.
- A clear butyrate tube with compressible polyethylene filler isolates the anchor from the surrounding mortar, which is attached to concrete or steel by the methods illustrated, allow the anchor to slide
- The vertical joint is then filled with mortar, fully surrounding rectangular tube.
- Contact our technical department for further information.
- All details shown with Neoprene Sponge