Spira-Lok® is a one-piece, flexible stainless steel wall tie for pinning masonry to new or existing walls. Also suitable for temporary support for lintel and shelf angle replacement. The dry-set technique may involve various tie diameters, drill bits and installation tools.
- Only a small diameter pilot hole required.
- No toxic adhesives or expansion devices.
- Site-tested immediately after installation.
- Functional in a wide variety of building materials.
- Able to withstand cyclic loading.
- Accommodates differential movements between materials.
- Does not stress or fracture fragile substrates.
- An on-site survey should be carried out prior to project tendering to determine material strength, tie diameter & length, pilot hole size and appropriate drilling technique.