Textroflash™ Primer-36 is a clear acrylic resin modified adhesive emulsion for cold applied applications. It is designed to promote maximum adhesion of Textroflash and other H&B approved membranes on all vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Textroflash™ Primer-36 can be used as a protective coating for a variety of priming application where a clear UV resistant surface is needed surface is desired.
- DO NOT ALLOW material to freeze.
- Textroflash™ Primer-36 must be applied to a surface that is free from all foreign matter.
- This material can be applied by brush, squeegee, or spray equipment and should yield a coverage of approximately 75 square feet per gallon depending on porosity of the substrate.
Textroflash™ Primer-36 must be kept from freezing.
- Color: White and dries clear
- Solids Content: 48-50 %
- Viscosity (cps @ 250 C): <3000
- pH Value: 8.0-9.0
- Odor: Slight
- Acrylic Resin
This information is to assist customers in determining if this product is suitable for the proposed application, and to satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the contents. Nothing herein shall constitute a warranty, expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness, nor is protection from law or patent implied.