Textroflash™ Flashing is a 40-mil thick composite membrane with a new, proprietary adhesive that offers even more tackiness than the original Textroflash. This adhesive is factory-laminated to rugged, polyethylene sheeting, yielding a flexible membrane that is suitable for application to masonry, concrete, steel, gypsum and wood.
- Adhesive-backed with removable release paper, will not drool when exposed to UV or heat.
- Provides dual-layered waterproofing protection.
- Corners easily formed on site.
- UV-resistant for up to 90 days.
- Patents Pending
- Textroflash Flashing may be used in thru-wall or surface-mount applications.
- A drip plate is required to effectively guide moisture to the exterior.
- A termination bar must also be used for surface-mount applications.
- Blok-Lok is not responsible for incompatibility resulting from the use of non-Blok-Lok products.