Copper NA Copper Fabric Flashing is a composite membrane consisting of a polyethylene film laminated to BOTH sides of a 3, 5, or 7 oz. copper sheet to create a superior flashing that can also serve as a drip edge.
- Suitable for thru-wall or surface-mount usage.
- UV-resistant for up to 180 days.
- Highly resistant to oils and will repel most chemicals
- Extremely tough, with excellent impact and tear resistance.
- Maintains flexibility in extreme heat or cold weather environments.
- Asphalt-free composition compatible with a wide variety of sealants.
- Film is color coded according to gauge of the copper sheet:
- 3 oz. – Gray
- 5 oz. – Red
- 7 oz. – Beige
- This product replaces Copper-Tuff™
- Also available: Copper SA (Non-Asphaltic Copper Composite Flashing)